Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Wet, Wet, Wet.

It feels as if this rain is never going to end though it did ease off for about 10 minutes in the middle of the day. That's when I ran out, filled the bird feeder and took a few photos. I'm glad I had cleared the rill so that the water flowing out of the base of the hill could run into the pond. (The pond has an overflow pipe which takes water under the bottom lawn and out into the stream.)
Being stuck indoors I decided to give my filing cabinet a good clear out but in the end there was very little to throw away. That's because I've already been  through the files several time this year. I finished off my afternoon precising the notes I made yesterday from my blog. I've also been filling my time by extra cleaning around the place so I suppose the wet weather is good for something.

No comments: