Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 15 July 2023

Stormy.

It's been a wild day with storm force winds and torrential downpours.
I was woken by a nasty headache, possibly due to the change in air pressure or maybe dehydration as I'm not good about drinking enough during the day. This morning I drank a glass of water before stumbling out onto the terrace with a large mug of tea where fortunately it hadn't yet begun to rain. That helped my headache to ease off though that could have been due to the morning dose of painkillers.
By the time we ate breakfast the sky and sea had changed colour and we could see the showers travelling across the sea towards us. 
The frequent downpours made it an indoor day for me. I baked a Bara Brith for Peter, carried on crocheting and took down and cleaned all the blue glass items on my study windowsills. 
While Speedy slept the day away on the sofa.

 

No comments: