Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 15 August 2023

Sunny.

It was a bit grey in the morning but I took a chance and cycled down to the zoo and sure enough the rest of the day was sunny.
It was a lovely beach day for anyone on holiday. I have been informed that the water is less than warm but that didn't seem to worry all the children happily jumping over the small waves breaking on the beach.
Down at the zoo I weeded nearly all the large play area which once again had weeds popping up all over the woodchip. At least they're easy to pull out with a table knife. 
After a good weeding session I cycled home where I painted one side of the gate with the brown fence paint. I moved some plants around in the back garden and pottered until it was time for Pilates. No need to cycle to the hall as it's closer than the zoo and I usually end up walking with my neighbours or a friend who lives up the hill. 

A pond is always good for reflections.

 Tonight's sunset.


1 comment:

happyone said...

Fabulous sunset!!