Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 2 October 2008

2/10/76

This was us 32 years ago, before 3 sons, a few extra pounds and crumbling joints.
After all this time I would be lying if I said it had been all sweetness and light, we've both got strong personalities so sparks have often flown but we are still together. What ever fall-outs we've had during stressful times there has always been one thing and that's complete trust.
With both of us being busy at work and tired, we were happy enough with a home cooked Chinese meal this evening.
The dreaded tummy bug struck down another member of staff yesterday so I was called in to work all day. The overnight torrential rain stopped mid morning and there was bright sunshine and a few showers for the rest of the day. Most of the morning was spent at the swimming pool where I was supervising the children who weren't in the pool. Not too hard, a bit boring really.
More photos of yesterday's walk at Morte Point just because I love the place so much.










































I was trying to squeeze in extra pictures side by side but it hasn't worked and they are a bit higgldy piggldy. Oops.







3 comments:

Lil said...

Hello Miss :)
Very nice and touching the soul pistures.
Please accept my congratulations :)
Please remeber from me that it's not important how old are you ,but how old you feel inside :)
All the best.
Lilia/Bulgaria/

Domestic Executive said...

Congratulations on 32 years. That's amazing. Martin and I celebrating 13 this year and that already feels like a lifetime. In a nice way.

Loved the pics - isn't it annoying when the formatting goes wrong!

Julie

Catching the Magic said...

Beautiful photos and congratulations! You both look so full of hope, love and a whole lot of passion! There's definitely some fire in the eyes of both of you too!

On another note, hope you manage to steer clear of the dreaded tummy bug that's doing the rounds!

That last photo is beautiful - love the light and the composition.

I'm back from hols and busy catching up on all your posts... you've been very busy!