Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 28 October 2008

Hailstorms.

I've got a streaming cold today so I wasn't up to doing a lot. We screwed the door of Linas' old room back onto the frame with even bigger screws so hopefully it won't come loose again. The morning started all bright and sunny but it soon turned grey and cold with frequent hail showers so we watched The Fellowship without Peter there to get cross as we joined in with the script. Tonight we've got a roaring fire going though I will have to go and pick Linas up from the train station at 10.00.
A few hailstones in the garden.

They had 6" of snow up in Scotland.

2 comments:

happyone said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.
I guess I'm glad I'm not in Scotland right now with 6 inches of snow! :-)
I lived in Scotland for 4 years back in the 70's and don't remember having much snow at all.

Catching the Magic said...

That's A LOT of hailstorms! Wishing you well soon xx