Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 3 November 2008

Back to Work.

Spent all day teaching today, Year1 in the morning and Reception in the afternoon. We had a sticky time making rockets - tissue paper and pva glue can get pretty messy. At lunchtime I went to book a flu jab only to find that our local Boots isn't doing them this year. You only get a free jab at the doctors if you are in an 'at risk' group which I'm not. I just don't want to get ill or lose pay. ( No sick pay for supply teachers- guess what, I've never been off sick in 10 years.) I'll have to phone the doctors and see if I can pay for a jab.

Here are a few more photos from Saturday's trip.

This photo of a robin could make a good Christmas card.

Interesting textures on a weathered tree trunk.



No comments: