Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 10 November 2008

Good News, Bad News.

Bad news- our regular oil company can't deliver oil for 2 weeks, good news- I find another company who will deliver by the end of the week or even earlier( I told my tale of woe), bad/good? news- Peter spoke sternly to the original company and they are now going to deliver in the next 2 days, good news- we both ordered less than half a tank. Good news- no pe course after school, bad news- it's next week. Bad news- I had to wait for yet another Star Wars collector to call, good news - he bought it all at the asking price. Stop! I can't bear this.
Normal style resumes, we had torrential rain last night, flooded roads again and some damage to the drive.
Low hanging clouds taken on my way into work at lunchtime today.


Remember the blue sky and fluffy cloud photo shot from this corner just a couple of weeks ago? This photo was taken at about 4.00 today. All the way home the road kept disappearing into the clouds at the top of each hill. Plenty of water running down and across the roads as well.


No comments: