Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 11 November 2008

Still Costume Making.


Not quite a sunset but I can't resist the sun streaming through clouds on my way home. We had blue skies and showers today and lots of wind. The boys came home some time in the night after the gig at Yeovil. I resisted the urge to wait up though I did allow myself a bit of worry as Sam has only just passed his test a few weeks ago and it was a 2 hour drive in the dark after 6 hours standing/headbanging at a gig. What mother wouldn't be worried? Still, they had a good time.
I went into town before work and I think I've got what I need for my costume. Back to the sewing machine tomorrow.
This afternoon I was talking with my class about nurses and one of them knew the difference between doctors and nurses- "Nurses do the operations and doctors talk to you." he might even be right though I did feel I had to point out that doctors study for many years to learn about our bodies.
A short post tonight as I need to get back to the costume/mess making dept in the kitchen. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Great sky picture. I too love when the sun's rays shines through the clouds. It's so beautiful!!