Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 19 June 2009

Battles With a Printer.

I got all (bar one) of my reports printed out today. That may not sound like a great achievement but it certainly is taking into account how temperamental the school printer is. Each report is 5 pages long and I needed to print 30 of them, In theory you can just send the whole lot through to the printer but that would be asking for trouble. It's a heavy duty printer almost the size of a small filing cabinet but it gets jammed at the slightest provocation. Seeing how much trouble other people were having I printed the reports one at a time. Even so the printer was churning out wadges of blank paper, getting paper jammed in its innards or refusing to print at all . I replaced the paper with a fresh lot from a new packet and riffled the paper to make sure it wouldn't stick but still the printer played up. I gave a big sigh of relief when the final report was printed. I still want to read through them before I hand them over for perusal. I find it's too easy to miss something when you're working on a screen. Having given my kids lots of maths activities today , I was able to take lots more photos which I plan to stick in tonight. The sun was trying to shine through the clouds on my way into work this morning.
And there was an interesting cloudscape on my way home this evening.

The wind was blowing the foxgloves around so much I had to hold onto the top with one hand while I took the photo.



1 comment:

happyone said...

The foxgloves are so pretty!!!