Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 1 June 2009

PC Disaster.

Absolute b*****y disaster today . The day started well enough, beautiful sunshine, gentle breeze and school work completed on schedule. After a quick run into town to the post office I had an hour's chill out time before settling down to do a final read through and proof read. That's when things started to go downhill, over the precipice more like. First I found that the comments page I had been putting my final comments on was the 'wrong' comments page. OK, just a matter of cut, copy and paste- or so I thought. Things didn't work out and I couldn't delete the comments from the wrong place etc etc. Then I discovered that all the work I did yesterday had failed to back up. I could SCREAM. Now I have to write most of comments again. So bye bye to the sun and garden and back to the pc instead. Here's a cheery iris from the pond to brighten up today's post.

3 comments:

happyone said...

Oh sorry! Not a good day.
Tomorrow will be better I'm sure.
Lovely iris.

Catching the Magic said...

Oh no! I'm so, so sorry for you. Hopefully the good weather continues so you get plenty of other opportunities to enjoy the beautiful countryside. Good luck!

Domestic Executive said...

There is only one word for that - bummer!

These things are sent to try us. Why who knows. Great to see you're still so positive even the face of a real set back.