Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 25 June 2009

Printer Causes Staff Meltdown.

Today has been humid and hot. This evening an overhead thunderstorm , which rattled the kitchen window, caused several brief power cuts. Power cuts are frequent when we have storms but it's a nuisance having to go around and reset all the electric clocks on the radios.
It's been stressful at work in terms of finishing off the reports and getting them printed. That staffroom printer has been the cause of so much stress amongst all the staff. I've heard a few choice words said when once more it's failed to print or become jammed again ! And there's still those photos to finish. I've just spent about an hour going through my photo files looking for some specific photos of kids who are not in school at the moment. It's all getting a bit silly.
So I'm posting a few more pretty flower photos taken yesterday.

No comments: