Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Mixed Weather.

Funny old weather today. Boiling hot one moment, pouring with rain the next. Every time I went out to do a bit of weeding down would come the rain. So I'd head indoors to transfer more negatives, glance out of the window and see lovely blue skies.
Linas carried on with his patio cleaning work and I cleared more weeds. Later this afternoon I had a dental check up. I've got to have a small filling but I'll have to wait until October to have it done. Good old NHS.




The apples on the trees were shining richly in the sunshine. A lot of them are blown off before they are ripe but the hens don't mind finishing off the windfalls. Nothing much else done today. tomorrows forecast is dire so I'm glad I did get out into the garden.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Love the door photo!
Sounds like you're having some crazy weather.