Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 4 August 2009

Rain, Rain, Rain.

I'm trying to celebrate the rain making shiny sparkly crystals on the garden plants,

but actually it has been another dismal day, slightly drier in the morning but basically yuk weather again.

I don't suppose this little spider was having much luck catching his dinner in all the rain.I went to the physio this morning. He has strapped up my shoulder after telling me that my shoulders were still hunched forwards, (and I was making an effort to sit up straight). I went on into town for a bit of shopping. I got a couple of summer tops in the sales, I suppose that everyone has given up on the summer for this year.

Come and spend your summer holidays in sunny Devon !

1 comment:

happyone said...

Sorry you're having so much rain. It does make for some nice pictures though - I love the rain drops on the plants.
The countryside is still beautiful even with all the clouds.