Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 20 May 2010

Warming Up.







The internet is running so slowly I haven't been able to load any photos but will try later. It was a very misty start this morning with a fine rain and low clouds across the fields. By the afternoon the air had gone from warm and humid to simply hot. On my way home this evening after a full day's work I could see sea mist blowing in low over the cliffs. At least the grass was dry enough to cut when I got home. I still don't like my mower but the constant cutting is making the job easier, or maybe I'm getting better at it.

1 comment:

Domestic Executive said...

I must say that your new camera is really doing justice to you artistic eye. Glad things are warming up - just as we are stoke up the fire