Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 27 December 2011

More Arrivals.

We went into reasonably early this morning laden with another load for the dump, all stuff cleared out of Peter's study. The incentive of having to clear it for Vytas and Sally to sleep in has resulted a good bit of cleaning up.You get 2 hours free parking if you park at Lidl's and walk acros the bridge which is what I generally do unless it is pouring with rain. Not all the shops were open but there were plenty of people wandering about the High Street looking for bargains. I stocked up on half price cards for next year and a few small things. I picked up that red mug again but still put it back because we have so many mugs at home. Linas and Romas came into town with me and went off to look at computer parts etc. Linas got a good deal on a new power supply. We called in at the Co-op on our way home and got quite a few bargains. In the car park someone had left 2 part used extra big rolls of wrapping paper. They were clean and dry so I took them home for next year.

Vytas and Sally arrived in the afternoon bringing more yummy presents having driven down from Sally's parents in Leicestershire. Linas has taken over cooking the supper so that will be something spicy and I can relax. Suits me.

No comments: