Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 2 May 2012

All Packed.

We've had a glorious day today with lovely warm sunshine. Before work I got sheets washed and out on the line then washed my hair and sat in the sun to let it dry while repairing a pair of Peter's much loved but rather worn pj bottoms.


At school my class worked well in teams make posters about nocturnal animals using their previous day's research. Then it was time to fill up the car with petrol and off home to start packing. But first there was no excuse not to do some mowing so I got the whole lot done. I had to take a bit of a break before doing the packing. But now we're all ready , bags in the car and it's off for a not as early as we hoped night with the alarm clock set for 4.00!

There will now be a short intermission while we head off for an island break to sing sea shanties, swill ale and race gigs.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

Ruta....Good luck to Peter and his crew and you have a nice time.