Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 17 May 2012

A Quiet Day.

It's so good to have all the trees green again even if the sun isn't shining that much today. I've had a whole day at home which has given me time to take things nice and easy. I have spent the day quietly cleaning the kitchen and generally tidying up. The only outside job I've done was to put some string around canes supporting some of the floppier hardy geraniums but I have spent time sitting outside and enjoying the warm breeze before the gentle rain started.

Tresco

1 comment:

happyone said...

Sometimes those days at home can be the best there is. : )