Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Swimming Day.


The afternoon brightened up to yet another scorcher. My teaching day was quite relaxed. Tuesday mornings we go to the Leisure Centre swimming pool where apart from some crowd control my main task is to keep an eye on the beginner swimmers when their instructor's attention is on just a few of them. That was with the Year 1 class and in the afternoon I moved to the Year 2 class who after the phonics lesson, were adding some gold finishing touches to the Jubilee mugs they have been decorating.Before leaving school I made and printed off some booklets so that the children can write up some poems they have been working on. Then it was home as quickly as possible to enjoy the afternoon sun once I had washed my hair. I was still sitting in the last patch of sun when Peter came home at 7.00.

No comments: