Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 15 January 2009

Random Garden Pictures.

It's so miserable driving to and from work in the dark that I thought I'd cheer up the blog with a few random garden pictures from past years.





That's made me feel better.

Work is going a little more smoothly each day as I get back into the swing of working with the little ones. I'm getting pretty quick at helping putting tights on after PE.  My white board was playing up again ie not working but 3 of us fiddled with it today and hopefully I'll be able to use it properly. Mind you my newest classroom pc has gone totally on the blink and my lap top won't connect to the Internet at school though it is fine at home. Well you can't have everything. I've finally managed to sort out the home visits for my 3 new children. This was complicated by having to arrange cover for an afternoon for me and the teaching assistant who works with me. The 3 families we will be visiting all have older children who've been through the school so they already know most of what happens in school, it's just the e-profiles that we do for each child that will be new. They're such nice parents they even offered to come into school for the interviews but part of the purpose of the visit is to see the children in their homes in a more relaxed atmosphere and to give the parents the opportunity to give their views/concerns away from the school setting.

2 comments:

happyone said...

Your photos came at a good time for me too. It's only 8 degrees here and I'm really missing summer. :-)

Domestic Executive said...

It's lovely to see the colour in what might otherwise be a bleak time. A photographic window is wonderful to be able to remind yourself of what has been or what is to come in the garden.

I'm thinking we need to get more flowers in our garden. Low maintenance is good but very green and there's plenty of the native bush around to look at.