Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 14 February 2009

Disgusting Elwen.

Happy Valentine's Day.
Flowers, chocolate , a card and a lie in - a lovely way to start the day , and the holiday. Thanks Pete.
Still a little snow left by the road as I drove into town for some relaxing shopping. I bought a few things which all fitted at least 2 of my usual criteria, - bargains, black and sleeveless. Got an excellent furry bodywarmer from BHS reduced from £35 to £10. I keep telling myself I am buying for the future.
Back home after driving through a countryside which has returned to its usual muted winter colours of dusty greens and browns I had a little wander around the garden to see what's new. And this is what I found. Elwen being totally disgusting eating frogspawn.




Yes, definitely eating it. I had wondered why there was a pile of regurgitated frogspawn out in the yard.
Its a quiet evening in for us oldies as Romas is doing a Valentine's Day Massacre gig at the Inn on the Square.



3 comments:

Domestic Executive said...

Thatis so gross. Almost as gross as the dogs eating cow pats!

Glad you had a peaceful start to the weekend.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi! My name is Lia and I am a student at Bristol studying Biology. I am involved in making a website about frogs and I came across your pic of a cat eating frogspawn. I was wondering if I could use it on our website. I will credit your picture of course!