Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Cold Again.

After 2 days of glorious sunshine we are back to grey skies and a chill mist up here in the hills. We've got a wood fire burning now to take the chill off in the sitting room. The cats are all camped out around the rayburn. They like their creature comforts. Nothing else to report today.

3 comments:

Julie said...

oh I am so sorry... I know you love being outside taking pictures of nature... but a warm fire does sound nice and cozy!!!

happyone said...

We had a sunny day today. It was nice after a day of rain yesterday.
Hope your tomorrow is full of sunshine.

Domestic Executive said...

I know the feeling, it was pretty much the same here down under. Except I don't have the cats nor a Rayburn!