Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 21 January 2010

No Sunshine Today.

It has turned colder but no sign of snow. This morning I gave my poor little car a wash, it wasn't too dirty because I didn't drive much in the snow. Then as I drove past the Lewis' farm the road was covered in mud from the tractors and I could hear the mud splattering up against the car. Now it hardly looks as if it has been washed at all! I also managed to do some more weeding before going to see my lovely physiotherapist. My neck/shoulder is just about sorted and we spent a lot of time talking about my lower back. He gave me a whole set of graduated exercises that will help strengthen my abdominal and lower back muscles and gave me some tips on how to alleviate my pinched nerve while I am waiting for the spinal injections. This afternoon I taught my old class. No problems such as feet stuck in drainpipes today though we did have a workman drilling away in the cloakroom repairing a couple of holes in the outer wall that the children love to push pencils and small toys through. Too grey for photos today so here a couple from the last beach visit.






1 comment:

happyone said...

My poor car needs a wash too. They put so much salt on the streets here that the cars turn white.
We're having a gray day too.