Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 1 November 2010

Woosh.

I know I'm not running at 100% efficiency because of my cold but today has seemed particularly frantic. I had everything planned but there is just so much to do that I feel as if I've spent the day rushing to catch my tail. At least it was starting to get light as I drove into school. My clock radio didn't go off at the right time (probably those lightning strikes) but my body clock woke me up 5 minutes before my back-up battery alarm clock started to ring.
It was quite warm this morning and there was a fair amount of mist in all the valleys. (Zoom in for a glimpse of more valleys in the mist.) The day has also been warm and the children didn't need their jumpers at playtimes. We had a staff meeting after school so here I am at 7.00 with another hour of paperwork to keep me occupied before I empty my mind of all coherent thought and watch ANTM. (If you don't know it really isn't worth asking.)

1 comment:

micheeled said...

hi, I just wanted to say how much i enjoy reading your blog. in a world full of spin, it's nice to get some fact-based analysis. keep up the good work. Woosh