Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Little Boxes Everywhere.

We had heavy rain in the night which continued on and off through the day. Driving up the hill in the morning there was steam coming off the road and the low clouds were reaching down in tendril towards the valleys.
During the day it dried up enough to so that the children could go out to play though we did have some heavy downpours. My afternoon was spent on PPA time glued to my lap top working on a million entries for the on-line tracker. I think I've ticked all the necessary boxes but I shall put off starting checking each of the end of term reports until tomorrow. There are apparently 51 boxes I have to check on each one!! Right now all my stress is directed towards tomorrow morning when I shall be having a lesson observation followed by an hour's performance management meeting. I've chosen to teach a literacy lesson continuing the work we have been doing based on the story of Perseus and Medusa. Once that is over and I've checked all the reports I can focus on planning a fun Arts' Week with the children spending all our time on art projects big and small.

No comments: