Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 14 July 2011

Misty Morning.

The early morning mist soon lifted leaving the garden in a golden glow but with all the cobwebs highlighted by the remaining dew.

A mile along the road I was back in the mist then at Shirwell the mist was just above the hedges on either side of the road. More ground level mist on the way to town and by the time I got to school it had all cleared. Lots of fun art activities going on in my classroom today. I can't wait until Medusa and Poseidon's heads are assembled. Hope the snakes don't keep falling off.
We had a long staff meeting after school but there was still enough time for me to spend an hour weeding in the garden before the sun left our valley.

Only 6 more early mornings before the school holidays start although I still have to go in for a non-pupil day on the first Monday of the holiday.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Your class always sounds like so much fun. Lucky kids to have you has their teacher!