Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 23 July 2011

Sun.

It's been a lovely summer's day today. Not too hot and with a good breeze that helped to dry the 3 loads of washing I got out on the line. My head's rather woozy from some new medication which I think I'm going to have to stop but boy did it send me to sleep last night. Not had any effect on the nerve pain though which which is why I was put on it. Well it was worth a try.

I set myself 3 tasks to do today and I managed to get them nearly all done with a few breaks to read in the sun. Just a couple of lawns left to mow tomorrow. Peter cooked up a barbecue so we ended the day eating a pleasant meal outside surrounded by cats waiting to share the chicken drumsticks. They do get given the gristly bits at the end. Speedy holds his own among the others and will even give Patch a good box around the face if he thinks he is about to steal some tit bit.


1 comment:

Catching the Magic said...

Your home and garden look so beautiful. Glad to hear you've had some good weather. Sorry to hear about the pain. Hope you get some meds that help.