Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 2 July 2011

School Summer Fayre.


Only 1 photo tonight as Blogger seems to be playing up. It has been a nice sunny day, perfect for our school Summer Fayre. We went along and I did my turn at manning the coconut shy stall. Everyone went away happy as they paid £1 and threw balls until a coconut fell (or was assisted) down. There weren't so many stalls this year but there were plenty of people around and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. I treated myself to an ice cream form the Hockins' van. They make real ice cream with cream and natural ingredients, not the fluffed up artificial stuff you normally get from an ice cream van. Before we went into town I did some proof reading and spell checking of reports as well as adding grades for effort, attainment and progress and managed to get half of them done. My next stressful event is being 'performance managed' on Thursday which includes a full lesson observation and an hour's discussion afterwards. It will be a big sigh of relief when that is over.
Rain or possibly thunderstorms keeps threatening so I have cut all the grass even though I'm feeling quite tired. At least that job is now out of the way.

No comments: