Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 11 September 2021

Mainly Grey.

The day began very grey with plenty of whitecaps on the sea but later we had a few sunnier spells.
Apart from hanging some washing and potting up the clematis I bought yesterday I haven't been outside today. Instead I did housework and then got on with hemming the bedroom curtains. I'm pleased to report that all four curtains are done and hanging back up. I turned them up to a length where they can be tucked behind the radiators when they are drawn so that any heat from the radiators will go into the room rather than heating up the windows. Not that we've needed to turn on the heating yet. 
 Speedy helping me iron a curtain.

No comments: