Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 3 February 2014

Dry Then Wet.

It started to rain half way through the afternoon and now it's raining heavily. The man came to take down the scaffolding first thing this morning so no more chances to climb up and take aerial views of the garden. It didn't seem quite so cold when I went out to do another stint in the scree garden. Not long before I will have finished that job. The postman brought the car seat covers I had bought for the pug. Nothing fancy, just plain black to cover the slightly tired seat fabric. I was just putting the covers on the front seats when a van drew up. It was someone we know who calls by occasionally so we had a cup of tea and a catch up. Housework took up the rest of the day and I've been going through the plan for tomorrow as I'm teaching all day. 
Peter spent a lot of time yesterday working on my pc but the recovery wasn't successful and I'll have to pay out for Windows 7. And now I've got no sound so I can't watch those video clips and it wasn't so much fun doing a jigsaw without the satisfying click when a piece fits.
The first daffodils flowering at the back of the house.

2 comments:

happyone said...

Oh I can't believe your daffodils are blooming. How nice to see flowers already!!
We had another 7 inches of snow!!

Harriet said...

I long for Spring. Your picture of daffodils made my day!!! Thank you.