Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 10 February 2018

Wet.

A wet day today with the main views being raindrops sliding down the window. On the plus side it hasn't been so cold. It cleared to a light drizzle for a while in the afternoon giving me the opportunity to go out and do one section of the deck with the pressure washer. Peter likes my plan to make a rope barrier and he thinks we have an drill attachment that will make big enough holes to thread a rope through the posts.
A lot of my time today has been spent on a kitchen project. All will be revealed at a later date. I also filled all of the holes and cracks in the sitting room walls ready for rubbing down and painting tomorrow. And joy of joys the ceiling also needs painting.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Look forward to seeing your kitchen project.
Having a warm up here. It has just started to rain and by morning most if not all of the snow should be gone.