Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 13 July 2019

Tired.

What a wimp I am. So much fuss about my toes and today all there is to see is a graze and a little bruise under the nail. They are sore though and I was careful to not put any pressure on them when I did my exercises.
It has been overcast and cooler today. I don't know if it is due to the change in the weather but I have felt so weary today. So I haven't done much apart from the usual routine. 
Yesterday we had a couple of chaps come round to sort out one of the patio doors leading in to the conservatory. Something had gone wrong and it wouldn't close properly. At first we thought it was the lock that had jammed until we realised that the door wasn't level. Two young men came and replaced the wheel that had broken for some reason. Speedy joined in throwing himself to the floor for cuddles. Then he decided to start batting the tools across the floor. The screwdriver was the favourite as it spun in circles under a chair.

No comments: