Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 20 June 2023

No More Block Bashing.

Although the day began quite grey and looking as if it might rain at any moment we ended up with a hot and sunny afternoon.
I didn't have a good night so it took me a while to wake this morning which led me to postpone going to the zoo until tomorrow.
Instead, after a number of cups of coffee and a late breakfast, I carried on working in the garden. And at last the old wall is finally demolished. I expect the neighbours will be glad not to be hearing the constant banging of lump hammer on bolster. The next thing to do is to create a wide step and then turn and replace the row of blocks that keep the gravel in.
I finished off with a bit of actual gardening as some of the hardy geraniums needed the flowering stems cut down. The hedge is growing wildly but it was easy to climb up on the raised beds and do some clipping with the secateurs.
A brief rest and then it was time for Pilates. 

 

No comments: