Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Back To Work.

I didn't take any photos today so I'm showing off Vytas' lovely long hair. Romas' hair is nearly as long and Linas now has shoulder length hair but used to have very long hair too. Can you tell that I think long hair on men is great? Today was the first day back at work and I am so tired. My own fault for staying up late and then being woken in the early hours by a cat wanting to go out. Added to that the fact that it was dark and cold and dark! when we left for work left me somewhat unable to dredge up a lot of enthusiasm for the day (and it rained for most of the day). The children all commented on how quickly the day had passed which at least indicates they had been focusing on their work. We watched some of RiverDance on a dvd and attempted some basic steps. I think it will be more fun when we have some lively music to dance to.

1 comment:

Catching the Magic said...

All the best for term x

And amazing hair! Love it!