Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 16 January 2011

Boring Work.

On line at last. That trojan reappeared yesterday so it took until today to scan and then delete all the copies of the trojan. I'm going to invest in a better anti-virus so that I don't have to go through this again. I felt rather isolated not being able to check my e-mails, blogs & facebook but more importantly I couldn't do my school planning without access to emails from my colleagues. As it is I've had to spend the whole of this afternoon doing my planning, yuck. Normally I try and do as much as I can on Friday evening and an hour or so on Saturday and Sunday. The weekend has been very wet though a brief walk around the garden revealed lots of spring bulbs already making good progress. As I had to go to the bank yesterday I treated myself to a leisurely stroll around the sales. We've reached the time when final reductions are being made and I ended up buying £82 worth of clothes for just £21. Mostly tops and t-shirts and a pair of palazzo? pants with the idea that we might one day have some hot weather or even jet off to sunnier climes.
This morning even though it was raining quite heavily, I took stuff down to the dump including Romas' old mattress as our new bed is due to be delivered on Wednesday. Then will ensue a grand shuffling around of beds as our double bed is moved to the spare room, the small double mattress goes in Romas' room and we end up with a super-king (6ft wide) bed in our room. That is if it arrives and we can put it all together.

No comments: