Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Too Much Stuff.

It poured with rain all morning while I sorted out the fridge and freezer. After removing all the things in the fridge that didn't really need to be there, like jars of pickle, I was able to transfer most of the stuff left in the chest freezer to the fridge. The fridge is now full to bursting but I do have a good idea of where things are. I cooked up some turkey and pork mince for the cats and they spent the day trying to sneak into the porch where the saucepan was sitting on the cold concrete floor. Then came the job of hacking away all the ice in the freezer and clearing everything out ready for its removal tomorrow.
Having said I was on top of the packing I've now reached the stage of mild panic. I spent the afternoon boxing up kitchen stuff. That took time as I  tried to sort and clean everything before packing but I'm almost at the stage of opening cupboards and putting the contents in boxes. I'm not sure if I'll get round to my exercises this evening as I'll pack a few more things before supper.
I took a walk around the garden in the late afternoon when the rain had stopped. My eye was caught by flashes of white as our neighbours' flock of doves sparkled against the grey clouds. 

It's not easy trying to focus on flying subjects.

Off now to throw put a few more things in boxes.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Beautiful pictures.
I need to clean my refrigerator!!