Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 5 September 2020

Cool.

A cool mostly bright day. Dark clouds are gathering and we've just had a few spots of rain which doesn't bode well for the barbecue party going on a couple of doors down. 
Packing today began with going up into the loft to bring down the boxes for my guitar and sword which are now safely packed. Up in the loft I was pleasantly surprised to see quite a few empty boxes including at least half a dozen of the clear plastic underbed boxes. For a break I went outside and cut back more of the buddleia. I will admit that this wasn't so much down to me wanting to leave things tidy for the new owners but more to enjoy the sun on my back and the sound of the birds in the air. That said I did make the effort to prise the plugs  out of the wall once I'd taken down the mount for my sword in the sitting room. I'll fill the holes and dab on a bit of paint later too. 
I finished off the afternoon with some sewing making a headband from some of the offcut from my dressing gown. The hardest part was covering the cut edges and clearing up the scattering of pink fluff from the carpet. 

2 comments:

happyone said...

and the countdown continues.. :)
Nice picture of you!

Ruta M. said...

Thank you.