Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 10 September 2020

Sunny.

A dry and fairly sunny morning  leading to a much warmer end to the day with barely a cloud in the sky.
My day has been spent sorting out the contents of the garage. I'd been worried that the boxes in the garage would have gone soggy and unusable over the last two years as there have been a few leaks from the roof. I had covered over the stuff in the garage  as much as I could and it was only a few tops of boxes that had crumpled. I threw out three boxes and put them out with the recycling. They'd  only been half full so I was able to empty the contents of the wooden cupboard into new boxes. I did my best to collate the loose stuff into boxes, swept up the leaves and put some wood etc in the back of the car ready to take to the dump tomorrow. That included a large rusty bench grinder which I finally persuaded Peter wasn't worth keeping. It was quite hard work and I don't know how many times I moved the bikes from one side of the garage to the other. My collection of plastic trays and tubs is now in the conservatory ready for the packing of the garden plants which I shall do at the last moment.
After grubbing about in the garage  it was lovely to have an early shower, down some pain killers and sit out in the garden with a book and a cup of tea.  

1 comment:

happyone said...

It feels so good to have a nice shower and feel clean again after working hard!!!