Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Dark, Dark, Dark.

It's dark when I leave and dark when I return home. The only upside in the weather at the moment is how mild it is for the time of year. We had a lot of rain last night but at least the roads weren't flooded this morning. Yesterday I had to drive through 2 small flooded areas. I wasn't expecting the second one and so drove into it a little faster than I should have. I didn't dare slow down so I just to keep my foot on the accelerator and hope for the best.
Having been back up to full numbers by the end of last week my class seem to be fading away again and today I had 5 away with 1 more having to be sent home at lunchtime. It was another play rehearsal this morning which is not that exciting for the kids as they had to sit for an hour and just join in with the songs. It is very hard when you are doing a play with all 120 children in. We are also practising our dances in class and they do seem to be improving.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Your photo turned out super!!