Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 16 November 2009

Too Tired.

This was the scene this evening as the children who had been doing golf club left for home. Somewhere along the line I was volunteered to supervise the golf club once a fortnight instead of going to the staff meeting. I don't have to do anything, just be a member of staff present in the hall, and this time I was able to take some of my classroom work with me so at least my time wasn't wasted. Today has been one of those days that seems full of a multitude of little problems. Probably because I did not get a proper night's sleep last night. I still feel like I am running to stay in one place. I'm keeping this post short so that I can double check that I am fully prepared for tomorrow.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Hope you get a good nights sleep.
Pleasant dreams!!