Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 28 November 2009

New Camera.


I finally went out and bought myself a new camera. it's a Nikon P90, not an SLR but it has all the features that I want - 24X zoom, manual focus and exposure options and can take movies. Just a bit of a sour taste because when I got home I discovered I could have got a better price online. Still I have got somewhere to go to if there are any problems and at less than £300 it wasn't a bad price that I paid. I'm looking forward to trying it out, hopefully we'll be able to get down to the beach tomorrow.
On the way into town we had to wait for the hunt to let us pass. It was a good thing they couldn't hear the things I was saying as I have no respect for people who get pleasure from killing things. It has been a cold and fairly wet day but town was full of people doing their Christmas shopping. I bought a few things (can't say what as some of the recipients do read this blog), and now the bulk of my Christmas presents are sorted. It's just going to be such a change with only 4 of us at home.

No comments: