Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 5 November 2009

Nothing Much.

Not a single photo taken today.I had hoped to get a few evening pictures when I left school but I kept finding the odd job to do and by the time I finally walked out it was pitch black. (This is one of my night time experiments taken a few days ago.) Not unusually I was the last out of school, (apart from the caretaker), but I much prefer to spend time getting everything ready. That stops me worrying about some disaster happening in the morning and delaying me with the subsequent stress of getting the day set up in a limited time. It was so nice this morning to walk into my classroom and see everything already organised. That gave me time to make a start on some of the admin jobs on my to-do list and to pass the time of day with my colleagues.

3 comments:

Domestic Executive said...

A woman after my own heart. Like you I prefer to be well organised and head of myself. It's why I spend my days behaving like a whirlwind. I never seem to catch up!

happyone said...

That photo is fantastic - very dramatic!!

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Ruta; Sounds like you had a wonderful day.. Love the photo it is really pretty... I hope your weekend end is a wonderful one..

Hugs;
Alaura