Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 7 November 2009

Tinted Eyelashes!

The day has been mainly dry after several torrential downpours first thing. I didn't get a chance for a proper lie in this morning as Linas needed a lift into town. He is spending the day at MIA running round shooting other airsoft enthusiasts. It's based down in Cornwall but he was getting a lift from Barnstaple. He'll be returning with too much armament to carry on his scooter which is why he'd requested a lift. At least I was in town early to do my food shopping and then had a rather aimless wander about the shops. I feel rather in limbo at the moment and can't make plans for Christmas or the New Year, normally I enjoy making lots of lists in my head and making decsions early but I'm reduced to focusing on one week at a time. I have booked an appointment to have my eyelashes tinted, (friends will have fallen off their chairs in amazement as the only make up I ever use is one kohl pencil). I gave up with mascara many years ago as I have a tendency to rub my eyes and make a mess of mascara. I just thought that now my eyes aren't hidden behind glasses it would be worth doing my eyelashes. I couldn't have them done straight away as they had to do a patch test to make sure I'm not allergic to the dye, very sensible.
I haven't done much at home either. Just a bit of bumbling around, a walk in the garden, some piano playing and now maybe I'll get some school work done.


2 comments:

Domestic Executive said...

I've thought on and off about getting eyelashes tinted as I'm hopeless when it comes to keeping mascara on. Hope it goes well.

Julie said...

I love the title of this post! I did this once, it doesn't last that long... and one thing about mascara is that it lengthens my lashes which I like... but Zach prefers me natural, so I only wear it if I go out with the girls. LOL. Hope you like it, I did.