Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Dizzy Me.

Wow, was I dizzy last night, it was reminiscent of being very drunk but luckily without the nausea. This morning I woke early and lay in utter bliss rejoicing in the fact that there was not the slightest hint of backache. I hadn't been sent to the consultant because of my backache (doctors expect you to put up with backache and might if you're lucky refer you for physiotherapy) but because of hip problems which turn out to be caused by a spinal problem. I have yet to see if my hip problem responds so well. The back is a bonus because it is all the same thing. I had a follow-up phone call from the hospital tonight and I repeated my complaint about the theatre nurses. I'm getting so much more proactive in my old age.
Although it was dry enough to get out into the garden this morning I was still somewhat dizzy and did some jewellery making instead. Off to teach in the afternoon before returning home in the pouring rain. Luckily I have some garden pictures from yesterday to post.
Rainwater jewels nestle in the cabbage-like early growth of this sedum.

Now the fallen leaves have been cleared away the grey stones set off the orange hues of this grass.



2 comments:

Rachel Cotterill said...

Great pictures :) I hope your dizziness has cleared up now?

happyone said...

So glad to hear that your back is feeling good.
Liked your photos!!