Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 25 March 2010

Rain, Rain, Rain.

It's been a very wet day today. Everyone at work is stressed and tired and looking forward to the Easter Holiday which starts at the end of next week. I didn't have so much help in class today but the children were happily occupied making books about owls into which they stuck, with varying degrees of neatness, the poems, pictures and fact sheets that they had done over the last week. I had a few errands in town after work and was cheered up by the sight of several cherry trees already covered in blossom. Lots of people have camellias flowering in their gardens but I always think they look messy once the blooms turn brown at the edges. At home a few more of the tiny blue bulbs are flowering but I didn't spot anything else in the rain.

No comments: