Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Bye-Bye Puzzle.

It started raining this afternoon while the children were out at play, it was so heavy that we had to beat a hasty retreat, and it has been raining heavily ever since. I was at home for the morning and got some tidying up done before leaving earlier than usual for our midweek lunchtime staff meeting. We also have a weekly after school staff meeting which alternates between Mondays and Thursdays so I only go to the Monday one. That's quite enough for me. Going through the diary it was a little shocking to realise we only have 2 weeks to practise the dances etc for the Christmas production. Despite the edict that we do not start ANY Christmas activities until the week after next we have had to start rehearsing for; The Christmas play, the Nativity and Christingle Service, The Carol Service and Singing carols in the old folk's home. And most classes make Christmas cards, a calender and a present/ decoration to take home. Oh my!
I finally decided to dismantle my giant jigsaw puzzle. I had done over half of it but at 4ft wide it was the same width as the board I was working on and it was too easy for the edges to slip off. Also I'm too easily seduced by the smaller on-line puzzles (jigid) especially as I have a favourite puzzle designer who puts new puzzles up every day. I did come across a big, but not giant, puzzle in a cupboard so I shall start that one in the conservatory. Once I've done it I can give that one to the charity shop as well.

No comments: