Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 2 November 2011

End Of The Warm Weather ?

I've had a full day in school teaching in 3 different classes. I taught a Year One class in the morning. That was great as there were 4 adults so we could work with small groups. One group went out and about the school looking for signs to see if they were instructions or information signs. Although each class is supposed to have its own camera they are frequently missing so the children used my small Nikon, under supervision, and we were able to look at their photos straight away on the interactive whiteboard. In the afternoon I moved to Year Two, took a different class for phonics and then back to my usual class for PE. The recent warm weather continued but all afternoon I could see the wind getting up and the sky getting darker indicating that the next bout of heavy rain was about to arrive. It held off long enough for me to take a few flash pictures in the garden and then the downpour began.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Pretty red leaves. Another nice sunny day here.
I used to make the graham cracker crumbs the way you mentioned. But it is so convenient having them already crushed for you. : )