Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Christmas Chaos.

Today has been very wet. I've been at work for the whole day and already things are becoming manic in the run up to Christmas. There were children in and out of the class all day for different activities, half the classroom was taken up with an 8ft x 4ft painting the children have started with a visiting artist and there were several different creative projects on the go. Being Christmas you have to make sure that everyone makes all the different things they will be taking home. Luckily I also had 2 teaching students and a third student on work experience who were all able to work with groups of children and help with the tricky bits.

Yesterday I got home and found that I had left my handbag with camera and purse in, under a chair in the classroom. I was able to phone the school administrator and she rescued them and kept them in the school safe until today.

This was the lovely, but limited, patch of sunshine as I worked out in the bog garden.
And the rose that climbs the house walls is still sporting flowers.

No comments: