Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Senior Moment.

I'm still laughing over my most recent senior moment. For Romas' recent birthday I had planned to send him some pastries from our favourite cake shop as well as a cheque. I went into town all prepared with card, packaging, tape etc and a note to put on the present (in case the Post office surpassed itself), which was supposed to say - Keep in fridge, do not open until 31st October. However, possibly due to the fact that we are always thinking ahead in our school planning, I wrote 30th November. Or else I'm going gaga. The mystery was only resolved yesterday so it is a good thing that because the cake shop had closed for a few days for renovations it was fudge and not cakes or they would have been stale by now. I have been at work all day today and it has been very wet. The children went out in the pouring rain for morning playtime and again at lunchtime so by afternoon playtime I asked my class what they wanted to do and most voted to stay and play in the classroom. I had different year groups in the morning and afternoon and the whole of lunchtime was taken up with a staff meeting so I've had a busy day. There are so many events and things to plan for Christmas and the rest of this term.

No comments: