Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 5 December 2016

Anyone For Tennis?


It's been a cloudy day today and much warmer than recently. Everything was rather grey outside so I've posted a couple more photos from yesterday. The red line in the one below shows the path we walk when we are going around Morte Point.
Driving in to work I could see a fine mist/fog over the town with the distant hills only visible as grey shadows. Although it felt a bit damp outside I was still able to take my Year 2 class out for a 'tennis' PE lesson. For most of the lesson I get them to work on skills before letting them have some time working in pairs. The Year 1 and 2 children had a dress rehearsal of their play (Charlie and the Chocolate factory) this morning which I hear went well despite the fact that we now have chickenpox and a bad cough as well as the sickness bug going through the school. One of the classes had 7 children away this morning.
After work I walked into town to buy some more wool for my crochet project. I couldn't get the same wool as before so went for a darker shade. If it doesn't look right I'll undo and use the wool from my test run items.

No comments: