Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 10 December 2016

Wet.

It has been raining steadily all day and remains warm. I went out in the afternoon just to check the dam after the postman had driven down. He's a very helpful postman (only parcels for Peter today) but he does tend to race up the drive and sometimes knocks the wood out of the way.
I've spent the day indoors mainly pottering around. I find it frustrating when I feel I haven't achieved anything during the day but I have repaired my poor old slippers (still looking for a replacement pair) and wrapped up some Christmas presents. And I've nearly completed my on line shopping for Christmas. So that's a few things done. I've also done a bit of piano and guitar practice and relaxed doing an on line jigsaw.

No comments: